- LARGE SIZE - A large stick of chalk ideal for creating bold temporary marks on a variety of surfaces.
- IDEAL FOR - Marking steel, asphalt & concrete. Also works great on rough or textured surfaces such as wood.
- Also marks on a wide range of surfaces, including: Stone; Wood; Metal; Glass; Ceramics; Rubber.
- Temporary: Markings from white Railroad Chalk may be removed from non porous surfaces such as metal.
- Chalk size: 1” x 4” dia. (2.5 x 10 cm).
- MULTIPLE COLORS - Box of 72 or 144 units. Chalk holder available.
Carmel railroad chalk is a specially designed, large stick of calcium carbonate used to create bold, bright marks on a variety of surfaces. Used in various industrial applications for identification purposes, but also great for creating temporary outdoor art.