Shipping calculated at checkout
• DIPPING WAX - This specialty wax is used in crafting crown and bridge patterns. This wax formula gives a unique elastic feel with clean burnout and minimum shrinkage.
• APPLICATIONS - Dipping wax is used as a base coat for inlay and onlay patterns. It can produce adapted margins, eliminating resealing.
• SHAPE & PACKAGING - These small wax beads are packaged in 9 oz. (255 g) and 18 oz. (510 g) bottles.
• COLORS - Yellow, blue, red, and green.
Carmel Dipping Wax is a specialty wax that gives a unique elastic feel with clean burnout and minimum shrinkage. Dipping Wax comes in small bead form and is used in dental labs to craft crown and bridge patterns.
• Shape: Small beads
• Packaging: 9 oz. (255 g) and 18 oz. (510 g) bottles
• Colors: Yellow, blue, red and green