Save $4.87 USD
Shipping calculated at checkout
• SPECIALLY MADE MARKER FOR GALVANIZERS
• REMOVABLE BEFORE GALVANIZING PROCESS - Applies a specially formulated paint which is removed from the steel in the pickling bath, prior to galvanizing.
• EASY-TO-USE - Valve-activated paint marker - simply push down on the tip to apply paint to your surface.
• MEDIUM-TIP - 3/16” (5 mm) - These paint markers can be used to create clear lines of various thickness.
• PACKAGING - Box of 12 markers.
Carmel Galvanizer’s Removable Paint Marker applies markings that are removed from the steel in the pickling bath, prior to galvanizing. This valve-activated paint marker creates fine or bold lines.
• Medium Tip Marker Size: 5 ⅞” x ½” dia. (14.9 x 1.25 cm)
• Medium Tip Nib size: 3/16” (5 mm)
• Absorbent poly nib ideal for smooth surfaces
• Markings are removed from steel in pickling bath
• Applies vivid marking paint• Available in various colors• Packaging: Box of 12 markersDirections
1) Shake well.
2) Press down on the surface until paint flows over the tip.
3) Begin marking.Surface Uses
Ideal for marking on steel and metal surfaces where marks need to be removed prior to galvanizing.