Shipping calculated at checkout
FOR HEAT TREATING & ANNEALING - Marks surfaces to be heat treated such as: metal, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, alloy steels, titanium,
HIGH HEAT RESISTANT - Applies PERMANENT vivid paint that dries quickly and withstands heating up to 1600F / 871C.
FOR USE ON: weldments, forgings, castings, gears, tooling, bronze assemblies, ingots.
EASY-TO-USE - Valve-activated paint marker - simply push down on the tip to apply paint to your surface.
MEDIUM-TIP - 3/16” / 5mm bullet shape - These paint markers can be used to create clear lines of various thickness.
A standard-size marker that applies paint specially formulated to withstand high temperatures. Creates fine or bold lines of vivid paint on a variety of surfaces.
Press down on the surface until paint flows over the tip.
Ideal for marking on surfaces that require heat treating or annealing, such as:
- metal, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, alloy steels, titanium,
- Weldments, forgings, castings, gears, tooling, bronze assemblies, ingots.
- Durable nib resists wear and tear
- Marks made at ambient temperatures withstand heating up to 1600F / 871C
- Xylene and toluene free
- Low halogens and low chlorides
- Available in a variety of colours