Shipping calculated at checkout
• FOR HEAT TREATING & ANNEALING - Marks surfaces to be heat treated such as: metal, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, alloy steels and titanium.
• HIGH HEAT RESISTANT - Applies PERMANENT vivid paint that dries quickly and withstands heating up to 1600°F (871°C).
• FOR USE ON - Weldments, forgings, castings, gears, tooling, bronze assemblies, ingots.
• EASY-TO-USE - Valve-activated paint marker - simply push down on the tip to apply paint to your surface.
• MEDIUM-TIP - 3/16” (5 mm) bullet shape - These paint markers can be used to create clear lines of various thickness.
A standard-size marker that applies paint specially formulated to withstand high temperatures. Creates fine or bold lines of vivid paint on a variety of surfaces.
• Medium Tip Marker size: 5 ⅞” x ½” dia. (14.9 x 1.25 cm)
• Medium Tip Nib size: 3/16” (5 mm)
• Durable nib resists wear and tear
• Marks made at ambient temperatures withstand heating up to 1600°F (871°C)
• Available in various colors
1) Shake well.
2) Press down on the surface until paint flows over the tip.
3) Begin marking.
Ideal for marking on surfaces that require heat treating or annealing, such as:
• Stainless steel
• Alloy steels
• Weldments, forgings, castings, gears, tooling, bronze assemblies and ingots.