FOR GALVANIZING - Applies a specially formulated paint which is removed from the steel in the pickling bath- prior to galvanizing.
EASY-TO-USE - Valve-activated paint marker - simply push down on the tip to apply paint to your surface.
MEDIUM-TIP - 3/16” / 5 mm - These paint markers can be used to create clear lines of various thickness.
MULTIPLE COLORS - Box of 12 markers.
Applies markings that are removed from the steel in the pickling bath -prior to galvanizing. This valve-activated paint marker creates fine or bold lines.
Press down on the surface until paint flows over the tip.
Ideal for marking on smooth steel and metal surfaces where marks need to be removed prior to galvanizing
- Absorbent poly nib ideal for smooth surfaces
- Markings are removed from steel in pickling bath
- Applies vivid marking paint
- Xylene and toluene free
- Low halogens and low chlorides
- Available in a variety of colours