• LIVESTOCK TRIGGER SPRAY MARKING DYE
- This product is a non-aerosol spray for marking livestock from nearby or at a distance.
- Farmers use the Livestock Trigger Spray to identify animals for breeding, vaccinating, or sorting purposes.
• NO HARSH CHEMICALS
- This dye is water-based, solvent, and VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compound).
• ECONOMICAL PACKAGING - 1 pint could mark 300 to 500 animals, and 1 quart could mark 600-1000 animals.
• COLORS - Red, Orange, Green, Blue, and Pink.
Carmel Livestock Trigger Spray Marking Dye is used by farmers as a marking tool to spray dye on livestock for breeding, vaccinations, or identification purposes. This product comes in a convenient spray bottle and is used in close proximity to the animal or from a distance. The dye is water-based, solvent and VOC free making it safe for marking livestock. Note that the bottle comes filled with either red, orange, green, blue, or pink dye.