Shipping calculated at checkout
• ROLLER BALL PAINT MARKER - Ideal for marking on hard, flat surfaces such as metal, wood, particle board/MDF, plastic, PVC and other non-porous surfaces. Also works on oily, dry or wet surfaces.
• QUICK-DRY ACRYLIC PAINT - Applies acrylic paint that dries quickly and resists weathering. Xylene and Toluene free.
• GREAT FOR MIXED-MEDIA PROJECTS - Arts & crafts, writing on reclaimed materials, street art and anything else you can think of.
• EASY-TO-USE - This metal tip marker features a pressable rubber ball at its base to control paint flow.
• FOR INDOOR USE - Applies permanent, water-based acrylic paint that is solvent and VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) free.
• DURABLE TIP - Durable metal rollerball marking tip with enhanced paint flow control.
The Carmel Acrylic Pump Ballpoint Marker is a roller ball paint marker that applies highly visible paint through a press-activated metal ball point tip. Features a pressable rubber ball at its base to control paint flow. Great for mixed-media projects and marking on hard, flat surfaces.
• FINE-LINE - 3/32” dia. (2.38 mm)
• MEDIUM - 1/8” dia. (3.17 mm)
• BROAD - 5/32” dia. (3.96 mm)
• Marker size: 7″ x 3/4″ dia. (17.78 x 1.8 cm)
• Contains 1.8 oz. (53 ml) of paint
• Durable metal rollerball marking tip
• Long-lasting weather resistant paint
• Solvent free/VOC free
• Available in a variety of colors
1) Shake well.
2) Press down on the surface until paint flows over the tip.
3) Begin marking.
Best used on hard, flat surfaces such as:
• Particle board/MDF
• Plastic, PVC
• Other non-porous surfaces
It also works on oily, dry or wet surfaces.