• INLAY WAX - This specialty dental wax is for crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays. Designed to be moldable and carvable without chipping or flaking.
• APPLICATIONS - Used for adding onto or building up wax patterns. Inlay wax can be used with a Bunsen burner, open flames, and electrical wax knives. This wax burns out, leaving no residue.
• EASY TO USE - Designed to be moldable and carvable. Once melted, Inlay Wax is for carving without chipping or flaking. Excellent flow and carving properties for use with various techniques such as the build-up and direct pattern forming. Short setting time, remarkable plasticity, and zero shrinkage. Precise modeling ability and smooth casting.
• THREE TYPES - Comes in three forms, Inlay wax is sold in tins, cylinders, and sticks.
• COLORS & PACKAGING - The Inlay wax is available in blue, green, and ivory. Packaging for Tins is 2.46 oz. (70 g) per tin. Packaging for Cylinders is 1 lb (454 g) per box. Packaging for Sticks is 12, 24, or 120 sticks per box.
Carmel Inlay Wax is a specially formulated dental laboratory wax for crafting patterns for dental crowns and bridges. It is designed to be moldable and carvable without chipping or flaking.