Shipping calculated at checkout
• CARMEL LINSEED OIL
- This oil is pressed from American flaxseeds, making it of superior quality that forms a tough, hard-wearing finish to protect and seal the wood.
- Linseed oil is used to refinish vintage furniture and woodwork as it creates a beautiful hand-rubbed finish.
• PRESERVE & RESTORE - Boiled linseed is a fast-drying wood oil penetrating deep into the grain to help condition the wood, restore it, and ensure its longevity.
• SAFEGUARD UNTREATED WOOD - This product is used to preserve indoor and outdoor patio furniture, decks, wood flooring & sporting equipment.
Carmel Boiled Linseed oil is used to refinish furniture and woodwork, protects porous surfaces, and can be used to create an oil finish or stain for most wood types. This product is ideal for sealing and protecting wood, including outdoor decks, patios, wood paneling, and log cabins.
• Packaging: 1 Gallon (3.78 L) Bottles