Shipping calculated at checkout
• CARMEL MINERAL OIL - Our mineral oil is ultrapure and has a variety of applications food handling applications, industrial machinery preservation and for personal care,. Mineral Oil is tasteless, odorless, and colorless.
• APPLICATIONS - Use mineral oil to rejuvenate dry wood, including cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls, and utensils. You can also use mineral oil to protect and polish stainless steel surfaces, lubricate food-handling equipment and maintain knives. Other uses for mineral oil are moisturizing the skin, treating dandruff, cradle cap, cracked feet, mild eczema, and other skin problems, removing earwax, and relieving constipation.
• NON-TOXIC - This product is ideally suited for applications requiring a straight, non-toxic white mineral oil produced using the HT Purity Process.
• MEETS HIGHEST STANDARDS - Carmel mineral oil meets standards that are among the highest for the food industry. It fits perfectly in the following plans: HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
• PACKAGING - 1 Gallon (3.78 L) Bottles.
Carmel Mineral Oil is an ultrapure, food-grade white mineral oil specially formulated for food processing and other industrial uses. This oil is an odorless, colorless, and tasteless liquid that does not react with foods. Use mineral oil to rejuvenate dry wood, protect and polish stainless steel surfaces, lubricate food-handling equipment and maintain knives.
Carmel Mineral Oil Meets HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) plans.
• Packaging: 1 Gallon (3.78 L) Bottles