• MODELLING WAX - This wax comes in a pink-colored rectangular wax sheet and three formulas: Set-Up, Extra Tough, and Pink #2.
• APPLICATIONS - Dental labs use Modeling Wax to build trial plates for dentures, inlay patterning, boxing of impression, casting, establishing the arch form, the occlusal plane level, recording the maxillary mandibular relation, corrective impressions, and bite registration.
• EASY TO USE - Modeling Wax won’t flake during carving and leaves no residue upon boiling. Wax will be rigid at mouth temperature but can be molded at higher temperatures without cracking or tearing.
• THREE FORMULAS - The Modelling Wax Sheets come in three different formulas. Set-Up Modelling Wax Sheets are a Medium hardness wax that holds dentures firmly in place and is ideal for partial prostheses. It becomes tacky when warmed due to its small range (<5%) of melting points, resists distortion, and does not allow runniness or droplet formation. Extra-Tough Modelling Wax Sheets are a four-season, medium hardness wax. This durable, all-purpose wax is stable within a wide range of ambient temperatures. It is both rigid and pliable, sufficiently tacky to hold teeth well, and has a high polish. Excellent for try-in cases. Pink #2 Modelling Wax Sheets is an all-season, medium hardness wax. This wax keeps its form in varied temperatures. It is rigid yet flexible wax that holds teeth firmly and will not stain.
• COLOR & PACKAGING - Available in Salmon Pink, Dark Pink, or Red Pink. Comes in boxes of 500 g (1.1 lbs) or 2.5 kg (5.51 lbs).
Carmel Modeling Wax is a European-size denture wax available in three different formulas: Set-Up, Extra-Tough, and Pink #2 Modeling Wax Sheets. It also comes in three shades of pink (salmon pink, dark pink, or red pink). The Modeling Wax is cast into rectangular sheets and is used for many applications in dentistry, such as establishing the initial arch form in making trial plates for the arrangement of artificial dentures.