Shipping calculated at checkout
• CARMEL WASHOUT PENCIL - This pencil applies markings to natural and synthetic textiles that may be removed. The Washout Pencil comes in red, blue, and green.
• APPLICATION - This pencil is perfect for tailoring purposes such as darting and edging, marking buttonholes, and slot marking on heavier fabrics.
• SURFACE USE - This washout pencil can be used on cotton, denim, wool, rayon, and nylon. *Before use, test this pencil on a scrap piece of the material to be marked to verify removability.
• SPECIALLY FORMULATED PENCIL - This fabric chalk pencil is made from pressed waxes, clays, and vibrant pigments.
• SIZE - This pencil has a hexagonal tip for thick or thin lining. Measurements are: 7” x ¼” dia. (17.8 cm x 6.4 mm).
• PACKAGING - Available in boxes of 12 pencils.
Carmel Washout Pencil is for marking textiles and fabrics, perfect for tailoring and costume design. This pencil should be tested on a scrap piece of the material to ensure removability.
• Size: 7” x ¼” dia. (17.8 cm x 6.4 mm)•
Colors: Red, Blue and Green•
Packaging: Box of 12