Shipping calculated at checkout
- INSOLUBLE WHITE POWDER - Zinc oxide is a white powder that is insoluble in water.
- GREAT FOR COSMETICS & FOOD SUPPLEMENTS - used as a UV absorber and food additive.
- USED IN RUBBER, PLASTIC, GLASS & CERAMICS
- IDEAL FOR LUBRICANTS, OINTMENTS
- ALSO USED IN ADHESIVES, TAPES & SEALANTS
Zinc oxide is a white powder that is insoluble in water. It is used as an additive in numerous materials and products. Applications include the manufacturing of rubber, ceramics, cigarette filters, coatings. Also used as a food additive and pigment.