Shipping calculated at checkout
• LIVESTOCK EAR TAG PEN - Creates durable weather-resistant markings on livestock ear tags.
• VALVE-ACTIVATED MARKER - Simply push down the nib to release the ink for application on the ear tag.
• SPECIALLY FORMULATED - The weather-resistant ink is designed to penetrate plastic ear tags and is suitable for various climates. Although made for marking on plastic, this ink product is not recommended for other surface applications.
• SIZE - The nib is bullet shaped and is 3/16” dia. (5 mm).
• PACKAGING - Sold individually, available in 3 packs and a box of 12.
This valve-activated marker applies specially formulated black ink to plastic livestock ear tags. The ink is highly durable, weather-resistant and suitable for all climates.
• Nib size: 3/16” dia. (5 mm)•
Penetrates into livestock ear tags•
Weather resistant ink•
Applies clear, bold markings•
Packaging: Individually, 3 packs and box of 12
1) Wipe the ear tag clean with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.
2) Mark tag indoors in a well-ventilated area.
3) Press the valve-activated tip down to apply the ink to the tag.
The livestock ear tag pen is specifically designed for use on plastic livestock ear tags. It is not recommended for other surface applications.