• SPECIALIZED DENTAL LABORATORY WAX- For crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays. Used for adding onto or building up wax patterns.
• TO HEAT - Inlay wax can be used with a Bunsen burner, open flames, and electrical wax knives. This wax burns out leaving no residue.
• EASY TO WORK WITH - Designed to be moldable and carvable. Once melted, Inlay Wax is for carving without chipping or flaking. Excellent flow and carving properties for use with various techniques such as build-up and direct pattern forming. Short setting time, remarkable plasticity, and zero shrinkage. Precise modeling ability and smooth casting.
• PACKAGED IN THREE TYPES - Tins, Cylinders, and Sticks.
• VARIOUS COLORS - Available in blue, green, and ivory.
Carmel Inlay Wax is a specially formulated dental laboratory wax for crafting patterns for dental crowns and bridges. It is designed to be moldable and carvable without chipping or flaking.