A comprehensive guide on What are liquid chalk markers, How to use it and Tips to remove liquid chalk marker without getting any powdery residue in your hands.
Hi there, art lovers! Welcome to the Carmel Blog. I'm so happy you're here! Whether you're looking for creative ideas or just want to learn more about the world of Carmel products, you're in the right place!
Whether you're an artist or a business owner looking for a way to make a lasting impression, Carmel's liquid chalk markers can help you make your mark. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to make stunning and vibrant lines of color on virtually any smooth, non-porous surface, Carmel's line of liquid chalk markers is the perfect solution for situations where markings need to be consistently removed and reapplied.
With their quick-drying, Carmel's markers are ideal for creating eye-catching works of art and designs on chalkboards, glass, plastic, and other surfaces. The colors are bright and vivid, and the lines can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth or paper towel from non-porous surfaces without leaving any residue behind.
Today's blog is dedicated to helping people discover the amazing possibilities of using Carmel Chalk Markers, from menu boards to mirrors and glass surfaces- we'll be exploring all the ways these markers can make your life easier and more fun, so come join us and get inspired!
What Are Liquid Chalk Markers?
A liquid chalk marker is a pen-like tool that can be used to write on vinyl chalkboards,dry erase boards and other non-porous surfaces. It's great because it's easy to use, and the color is vibrant, making it perfect for creating messages and drawings.
Where Can I Find Liquid Chalk Markers?
Look no further than Carmel's Liquid Chalk Markers! These chalk markers come in two sizes, medium and wide tip, and are specially formulated with water-based paint, so you can create amazing markings that are easily removable - no chalk needed! And the best part is that their paint is VOC and solvent-free, making them great for both indoor and outdoor use. So write on those shop windows, notice boards, and more - you'll surely make an impression with Carmel's Liquid Chalk Markers!
Also Read: Best Liquid Chalk Markers
An Array of Color Choices For Liquid Chalk Markers
Carmel's Liquid Chalk Markers are a great way to add fun and creativity to any project. These markers come in a wide variety of colors, ranging from basic black and white to bold pink, bright blue, and even silver! The vibrant colors will add some pizzazz to any project, making them an excellent choice for arts and crafts.
How To Use Liquid Chalk Markers
Liquid chalk markers have been all the rage in recent years! Their colorful markings are everywhere, from restaurants to grocery stores to all kinds of arts and crafts. And while they're simple and easy to use, brushing up on the basics always helps. So why not take a few minutes to learn how to use liquid chalk markers like a pro?
Step by Step Instructions to Use Liquid Chalk Markers:
- Before use, it's always a good idea to shake the marker. Make sure to do this while the cap is still on.
- Like all valve-activated markers, liquid chalk markers work by allowing the paint to flow onto the nib (or tip), which is then applied to the surface as you write or draw. To make the color flow onto the nib, simply grasp the marker and push the nib down on a hard surface. You'll feel it sink into the marker's tube, opening a valve and allowing the paint to seep into the nib.
- Push the marker up and down a few times to release the paint – you can give it approximately 15 pumps each time you want to prime the nib. It's best to do this on a surface other than the one you're writing on so that you don't mark your surface by accident. Hold the marker upright (at a right angle to the surface) to avoid drips or smudges.
A Few Good Tips!
- Don't apply too much pressure to the nib when pumping the markers. It can cause the nib to deform.
- Always do a spot test for removability before using the markers on the surface. This will allow you to see if the surface is compatible with your liquid chalk markers.
How to Remove Liquid Chalk Markers from Non-Porous Surfaces.
Unlike regular chalk, which you need to scrub off temporary displays, liquid chalk is easily wiped away with a damp cloth – perfect for those non-porous surfaces. And the best part? You won't get any powdery residue on your hands. Always use a clean and damp cloth when it's time to erase those pesky markings from surrounding surfaces!
A damp cloth and water should do the job if you're trying to remove stubborn markings from surfaces. But if you'd like to scrub a bit less, grab some all-purpose or glass cleaner and dry cloth. This should make those markings vanish! For glass surfaces in particular, a little glass cleaner should do the trick.
Best Surfaces For Liquid Chalk Markers.
Carmel liquid chalk markers are the perfect writing companion on smooth, non-porous surfaces like glass, metal, and some plastics. Their bold, vibrant colors will make your artwork pop on whiteboards, chalkboards, and more! No matter how creative you get, you can easily erase the markings from non porous surfaces with a damp cloth for temporary artwork. But try them on surfaces other than porous ones, as the markings won't come off easily. Also, keep them away from rough surfaces, as the nib could get damaged.
Ideal surfaces for liquid chalk marker:
- Vinyl blackboards (*Note that liquid chalk markers are not removable from slate chalkboards.)
- Glass, sealed ceramic tiles, laminated wood.
- Metal, including galvanized metal
Liquid Chalk Marker Maintenance And Storage
Hey! Want to make sure you get the most out of your liquid chalk markers? Here's what to do:
- Keep your nibs and tops clean - wipe them with a tissue after each use.
- Store your pens either on their side or upright with the cap on the top.
- Make sure you press the cap down well to ensure it's on tight!
- If the nib becomes clogged, take it out, rinse in some clean water or rubbing alcohol, dry it off, and get back to the drawing board!
Whether you're a restaurateur searching for the perfect menu board marker or an artist, I'm sure you're eager to try these chalk markers! So don't wait any longer! Grab a few colors and show the world what Carmel's excellent products offer! Go on now; it's your turn to get creative with the Liquid Chalk Marker! Enjoy!Share your projects with us by tagging us on Instagram or sending us an email– we'd love to see your creations!