Pump Ballpoint Acrylic Paint Marker
The Carmel Acrylic Pump Ballpoint Marker is a roller ball paint marker that applies paint through a press-activated metal ballpoint tip. Features a pressable rubber ball at its base to control paint flow. Great for mixed-media projects and marking on hard, flat surfaces.
3 Size Rollerballs
• FINE-LINE - 3/32” dia. (2.38 mm)
• MEDIUM - 1/8” dia. (3.17 mm)
• BROAD - 5/32” dia. (3.96 mm)
1) Shake well.
2) Press pump repeatedly.
3) Press down on the rollerball until the paint flows from the tip.
4) Begin marking.
Best used on hard, flat surfaces such as:
• Particle board/MDF
• Plastic, PVC
• Other non-porous surfaces It also works on oily, dry or wet surfaces.