- DESIGNED FOR MARKING LIVESTOCK EAR TAGS. Creates durable weather-resistant markings.
- EASY TO USE VALVE-ACTIVATED MARKER - Pressing on the nib opens a valve allowing ink to flow.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED WEATHER RESISTANT INK designed to penetrate plastic ear tags - not recommended for other surface applications. Good for a variety of climates.
- AVAILABLE IN CHISEL OR BULLET SHAPE NIBS
- NIB SIZE: 3/16” dia. / 5 mm.
This valve-activated marker applies specially formulated ink designed to strongly penetrate in plastic ear tags. Creates durable weather-resistant markings.
Potential additional directions about pressing on the nib when the marker is standing up to release pressure
Wipe surface clean with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
Mark tag indoors in a well-ventilated area
Press down on the tip to apply ink to the tag
The livestock ear tag pen is specifically designed for use on plastic livestock ear tags. It is not recommended for other surface applications.
- Penetrates into livestock ear tags
- Weather resistant ink
- Applies clear, bold markings