Shipping calculated at checkout
• DENTAL LAB DIPPING WAX - Used in crafting crown and bridge patterns
• APPLICATIONS - Used as a base coat for inlay and onlay patterns.
• IDEAL AS A BASE COAT -Dipping Wax produces adapted margins, eliminating r
• SHAPE & PACKAGING - Small beads, packaged in 9 oz (255 g) and 18 oz (510 g) bottles.
• COLORS - Yellow, blue, red and green
Carmel Dipping Wax is used by dental labs to craft crown and bridge patterns. This wax formula gives a unique elastic feel with clean burnout and minimum shrinkage.
• Shape: Small beads.
• Packaged in 9 oz. (255 g) and 18 oz. (510 g) bottles
• Colors: Yellow, blue, red and green