- METAL FABRICATION SPECIALIZED - These paint crayons are ideal for surfaces like metal and steel, including rough materials.
- GALVANIZER’S FRIEND - Applies vivid paint that dries quickly and is removed from steel in the pickling bath prior to galvanizing.
- EASY-TO-USE - Paper-wrapped crayon - simply use like a regular crayon to apply paint to your surface.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
A crayon formulated for the galvanizing process. Applies marks that are removed from steel in the pickling bath prior to galvanizing.
Apply light pressure while making the first mark in order to break the crayon’s skin.
Ideal for marking on rough or textured steel and metal surfaces where marks need to be removed prior to galvanizing
- Crayon size: 11/16” x 4 ¾” dia. (1.75 x 12.07 cm)
- Applies clear lines of fresh paint
- Markings are removed from steel in pickling bath
- Surface temperature range -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
- Crayon holder available