Shipping calculated at checkout
- FOR EASY MARKING: A stick of semi-solid fresh paint encased in a plastic marker tube. Glides on easily to smooth, rough, oily, wet, rusty, cold or hot materials. Surface temperature range from -50˚ to 150˚F (-46˚ to 66˚C).
- TURN DIAL CRAYON: Advances and retracts paint-based crayon by the twist-up knob.
- SPECIAL CAP: Cap can be fastened to the back of the marker and used to help turn the dial. Cap also has a pocket clip.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for arts & crafts (on multiple objects/surfaces), metal working (layout & fabrication), color coding, and identification.
- CRAYONS’ PLASTIC CASING - Keeps hands and clothing clean. Stores easily in the pocket. A stick of semi-solid fresh paint encased in a plastic marker tube.
A stick of semi-solid fresh paint encased in a plastic marker tube.
Twist-up the base and apply clear, bold strokes to a variety of surfaces, including rough materials.
Marks on a variety of smooth or rough surfaces, including:
- Particleboard / MDF
- Plastic / PVC
Also marks on oily, wet, dirty or rusty surfaces.
- Marker size: 6.25” x 0.54” dia. (1.37 x 15.8 cm)
- Durable plastic marker tube and cap
- Convenient twist-up base
- Applies clear lines of fresh paint
- Surface temperature range -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
- Special cap can be fastened to the back of the marker and used to help turn the dial. Cap also has a pocket clip.
- Available in a variety of colours