Description• SYNTHETIC FISCHER TROPSCH WAX - This is a synthetic wax commonly used for hot melt adhesives (HMA), printing inks and coatings, Bitumen modification, polymer processing, polishes, and textiles.
• INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS - This wax product has industrial uses in plastic processing, printing inks, paints, sewing yarn lubricant, and cosmetics.
• PHYSICAL PROPERTIES - Fischer Tropsch Wax has a unique combination of a high melting point, low viscosity, and hardness, even at elevated temperatures. It can be polished under gentle pressure, kneadable at 20 °C, with a consistency ranging from solid to brittle-hard and translucent to opaque.
• TWO TYPES - The High-Melt wax is formulated in a controlled environment to ensure this wax's high purity and quality. It is used as a performance additive in a range of applications. The Medium-Melt wax is used in similar applications to paraffin and petroleum waxes.
• PACKAGING - Available in 1 lb and 5 lb bags.
Carmel Fischer-Tropsch synthetic waxes come in High Melt and Medium Melt. The High-Melt Fischer-Tropsch Wax has a unique combination of high melting point and low viscosity, even at high temperatures. The Carmel High Melt Wax is used in adhesives, asphalt, construction boards, paint coatings, textiles, and leather. Medium-Melt Wax is used in similar applications to paraffin and petroleum waxes but has industrial uses in plastic processing, printing, paints, and yarn lubricant.
• Two Types: Medium and High Melt
• Packaging: 1 lb and 5 lb bags